Department of Road Construction
Building: "Altes Bauingenieurgebäude", Gebäude 10.81
Department of Railroad Engineering
How to find us
Travelling by car
- Motorway A5, Exit: Karlsruhe-Durlach,
- continue to follow the "Durlacher Allee" in direction to "Stadmitte" until reaching "Durlacher Tor". Then, turn right and look for a sign stating: "KIT Campus South".
Please note that without a prior registration, you are not allowed to enter the Campus by car.
Travelling by train
- starting at Frankfurt Main Station: At least every hour there is an ICE to "Karlsruhe Hbf" (Karlsruhe Main Station). Sometimes it might be necessary to switch trains at Mannheim Main Station.
- starting at Stuttgart Main Station: Take an IC/EC to "Karlsruhe-Durlach" or "Karlsruhe Hbf" (Karlsruhe Main Station).
In order to reach the KIT-Campus South you have to continue travelling by tram. The following tramways are convenient for this purpose:
- Line 2 (in direction to "Wolfartsweier") to "Durlacher Tor / KIT-Campus Süd"
- Linie 4 (in direction to "Waldstadt") to "Durlacher Tor / KIT-Campus Süd"
- Linie S4/S41 (in direction to "Bretten / Eppingen") to "Durlacher Tor / KIT-Campus Süd"